Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monthly Challenge


I have started something new and I am calling it my monthly challenge. Each month I will set a new goal for myself, no matter what it is, and try to keep that goal the whole month. The following month I will set a new goal and repeat until........well until I say so. I am going to try and keep it up for at least a year. I thought this would be fun just to say I have a goal and keep it, maybe it will make me a better person in the long run. I have always considered myself reliable. If I say I'm going to do something I do it. But I just thought it would be something fun and new, something to look forward to each month.


This will be me in the mornings trying to get dressed!!

So this month I have decided NO SHOPPING!!!!! I know most would think that this is a cardinal sin and I could partially agree. But I really want to try and not only save money but also start my monthly challenge with something difficult to keep.

I must confess I have already reneged BUT I will say it was for a bag that I have been religiously looking for for over a year and if I didn't get it then and there (Ebay) I may never see it again. So for this month I have extended my challenge until June 5th.

Does anyone else out there want to join me in my monthly challenge?? Does anyone out there already do something like this?? Anyone?? Are you there?? Are you reading??

Wish me luck!! I'm going to need it!!!
That's Amore
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment